On our list of newborn essentials, you won’t find big-ticket baby gear items, but you will find stylish favorites that you will want to have on hand when your little one arrives. These Hatched-approved products are not only functional and high quality, but also effortlessly stylish to keep your little one on trend. We’ve got recommendations for must-have clothes and accessories from our carefully curated collections that are mama tested and approved.
Read on for our picks of 10 must-have newborn essentials.
For many parents, teething can be one of the most difficult stages of their baby’s development. Just when you feel like you’ve hit your groove and are on somewhat of a schedule, here come the baby teeth. Teething can cause all sorts of undesirable symptoms for your little one, like sore gums, constant drooling and difficulty sleeping. It’s enough to make even the most even-tempered baby cranky and irritable.
No parent likes to see their baby uncomfortable, and worse, feel helpless as to how to provide relief. While there is no magic cure for how to soothe a teething baby, there are some tried and true teething tips for soothing baby’s sore gums. Keep in mind, no two babies are exactly alike, so what works for a friend’s baby, may not work for yours. You may need to try different things to see what works best for you.
There’s absolutely nothing like Mexico. From the amazing weather and beautiful beaches to the artisan crafts and tasty guac, it’s a dream vacay spot year-round. The best part? It’s not only a great place to visit with your significant other, but it’s also an amazing family vacation spot, too.
Looking to head south of the border? We’re right there with you. Read on for our top Mexican getaways!
Not to worry you or anything, but the holidays will be here in just a few weeks. And while we’re sure you’ve got some gift tricks up your sleeve, it always helps to have some creative, unexpected, and oh-so-cool ideas to make the little ones in your life smile.
From super-cute get-ups to books that teach a lesson, browse our curated list of unique gifts.
1. The perfect stocking stuffer, this bright and pretty bracelet is inspired by Uganda’s vast blue skies, filling the air with sparkling rays of sun. Bonus: It’s an incredible company to support.
31 Bits Fruit Frenzy Bracelet, Hatched Baby
2. Give that stylish gal in your life something to covet with this Navajo Blue Kimono. Featuring a chic paisley print and cream fringe, it’s a great accent to a plain top and denim (or as a bathing suit cover-up come summer!).
CHIRP Navajo Blue Kimono, Hatched Baby
3. First off, this cotton doll is literally life-size! Second, it’s handmade in Peru and boasts an attachable necklace that your little one can rock, too! It takes playtime to entirely new levels – trust us.
Harmony Giant Doll, BlaBla
4. Perfect for boys and girls, this pom-pom beanie is warm, cozy, and oh-so-playful. Plus, we can’t get enough of the googly eye graphic on the front.
Googly eye pom-pom beanie, Gap
5. Another great stocking stuffer, these smiley socks are durable, soft, and machine washable. They’re an awesome way to brighten a gloomy winter day, too!
Hansel from Basel 2 pack of Smiley Socks, Hatched Baby
6. A bow tie for little people? Yes, please! This red and white pin striped-stunner takes any outfit from ordinary to extraordinary. Gift it with a matching button down for the coolest get-up on the block.
RHYLA Cherry Pinstripe Bow Tie, Hatched Baby
7. Show the little in your life the meaning of kindness with this magical book. Complete with ah-dorable illustrations and heartwarming text, it’s easy-to-understand and a great way to teach a holiday-inspired lesson.
What Does It Mean To Be Kind? by Rana DiOrio, Amazon
8. Show him exactly who you think he is with Joah Love’s Hero Long Sleeve Tee. Thick, soft, and made in the USA, this tee is the warmest way to let that hero shine!
Joah Love Hero Long Sleeve Tee, Hatched Baby
This year, instead of hitting your local Halloween shop, opt for homemade creations your kiddos will love to rock now and later! Thanks to us, October 31st has never looked better!
Read on for some seriously fun (and easy to pull together) costume ideas.
There’s nothing cooler than this far-from-scary skeleton mask. Your little one will want to wear it day-to-night – trust us! Pair it with some basic bottoms from NuNuNu (these are SO soft!), some spooky black Vans slip-ons, and a skeleton bones short sleeve tee and you’re set!
Bug out! This ah-dorable little number will put a smile on everyone’s face! Start with the perfect lady bug mask, add a pretty black tutu, and a red leotard. Oh, and no ladybug costume is complete without a high-shine mary jane and glossy red lip!
Ahoy, mateys! It’s time to get your Halloween get-up in ship shape! No pirate costume is complete without the perfect pirate mask (complete with eye patch and beard!), striped harem pants (bonus: this pair boasts an elastic waistband and is handmade in Santa Barbara!), and easy, breezy tee. Grab a red bandana and a temporary anchor tattooto top it all off and your little one will be ready to walk the plank in no time (just kidding!).
Surfs up! The next best thing to riding those waves? Hangin’ 10 in this Cali-cool get-up! Start with a vintage raglan tee (we’re obsessed with the feel of this one!), some terry shorts, and this pretty darn cute trucker hat. Complete the look with Zinka Colored Nosecoat and get stoked for the evening ahead!
We’d love to hear about your DIY creations, too! Sound off in the comment section below!