Looks We Love from our Latest Lookbook
We had the best time shooting our latest lookbook the other day. We’re in love with the photos, and even in the crazy heat/humidity, the kiddos did fantastic!
We were lucky enough to shoot with the amazing Matthew Morgan. Matt has an amazing way of capturing the essence of people and moments, so he was an obvious choice for this shoot. Oh, and let’s not forget the fact that he has major experience dealing with kids thanks to his 13 (yes, really!) nieces and nephews!
This collection is all about the ‘70s. From vintage-inspired tees to retro coats, there’s something for every style and every personality.
Check out some of our favorite pieces from the collection:
1. A fall favorite, Egg’s cute little Raindrops Dress looks absolutely adorable with rain boots and an umbrella. The jersey knit fabric is super-comfy, and the two patch pockets on the front are made exactly for your stylish fashionista!
2. The epitome of 1960s movie star, Appaman’s Clementine Coat boats princess seams and a wide, rounded notch collar. It’s a retro essential that looks absolutely ah-mazing in person! Pick it up now to keep your mini warm all season long.
3. Rule the playground in this cozy cool denim jacket. Appaman’s Uptown Denim Jacket gives off that layered look without all those pesky layers. Bonus: It’s 100% cotton, which makes it ideal for days ‘round the house or on the go.
4. Pink Chicken’s Poncho is a winter-weather essential! Made of the finest sweater fabric out there, it’s the perfect addition to any outfit. It’ll keep any boho babe warm, stylish, and seriously adorable!
5. Splendid’s Knit Denim Jeggings are classic and skinny with just the right amount of stretch. They’re a timeless staple for any little ones wardrobe and look dashing with just about anything. The best part? They look exactly like jeans but feel like leggings. Score!
6. Corduroy is all the rage this season, which means these are an essential pair in every stylish little’s closet. Egg’s corduroy pants boasts a dark caramel finish and can be dressed up or down for the ultimate in versatility.
7. Susie’s Custom Less Distressed denim pants are hand-ripped and distressed, giving them a totally unique appearance. We love the attention to detail on these stylish pants. Pair ‘em with a sweater, button-down, or simple white tee for the ultimate in cool-guy appeal.
What are your favorite styles from our latest lookbook? We’d love to hear your thoughts!