While vintage-inspired graphic tees are a tried and true staple for every age, we’ve got a whole new slew in the shop that boast modern details and super-cool silhouettes. What’s more? They’re so versatile, you can style ‘em with jeans and sneakers, skirts and booties, vests and leggings – you name it! Whether you’re on the hunt for an old-school band tee for your on-trend tot or a quirky cool number for your cool kid, we’ve got just the thing.
Read on for a roundup of the graphic tees we’re currently coveting!
1. Who doesn’t love the man in black? Slip this cool Johnny Cash raglan tee on your little one and prepare for smooth moves. It’s laidback in all the right places, but we especially love the subtle hints of color for a little extra oomph. Style it with chinos and hi-tops for a forward-thinking ensemble.
2. Keep your little one warm and chic at the same time in this timeless Hang Loose sweatshirt from Chaser. Laid-back and super-cool, this piece is not-too-heavy and not-too-light, making it perfect for transitional weather and beyond. Style it with a printed skirt and boots for the ultimate fall look.
3. There’s nothing cuter than this vintage-inspired On the Road Again onesie. Country babies, rejoice – slip this number on and you’re set to be the coolest baby on the block. It’s durable, sturdy, and only gets better after a few washes – trust us.
4. Introducing the next best thing to everyone’s favorite meal! Prefresh’s Yeah Burger Tee is as delicious as your little one thanks to its super-soft fabric and flattering silhouette. Bonus: the label is printed directly on the tee so there’s no annoying neck label.
5. This Stoked raglan tee by Prefresh has us stoked for the new season. Wear-with-anything shades make it very versatile and ultra-soft fabric takes it up a notch. Wear it with cuffed skinnies, sneakers, and a fedora for the coolest combination.
And that’s not all! Head to the shop and browse tons of other styles we know you’ll love. Rock, country, you name it - there’s something for every personali-tee!