Music for delivery room
Mom to Mom: Advice, tips, lessons, products from moms to moms.
We will be contributing a piece of advice, a great product or a great tip from a fellow parent. These truly are things that have made our lives easier or the experience of motherhood more special. We are only sharing the must haves that we would share with our closest friends. Do you have a good one? We would love to hear from you! Submit below for a chance to be featured on Hatched! xo
This week's must have is music for the delivery room.
It is a must have that is easily skipped but this has the potential to keep you sane during labor and even delivery. We recommend compiling a playlist ahead of time and purchasing a wireless or blue tooth speaker dock.
Make a dreary delivery room more comfortable through sense of sound.
After speaking to several moms, we have broken down the components of a perfect labor playlist.
1. Include some fun music that you love. This is nice to listen to if you are waiting awhile to be induced and it's nice to have for after delivery. .
2. Include some sentimental songs.
3. Include lots of relaxing music. Think spa like environment. This will help you relax and concentrate on the matter at hand.
4. Include some new songs. Nothing like creating memories to music. You will forever think of this life changing event when you hear this song.
As for the best devices- here are a few options in different price ranges...all from Target. You will get much more use out of this once the baby's born as you can play lullabies, womb sounds and some toddler tunes when they get a bit older.
1. $29.99 HMDX Jam classic wireless speaker. Check it out.
2. $61.99 Boombotix Boombot2 Portable Blue tooth speaker. Check it out.
3. $149.99 JBL Charge Portable Wireless Bluetooth Speaker Check it out.
4. $199.99 Beats by Dre Pill 2.0 Check it out.
5. $299.99 Bose Sound Link Speak III Check it out.
Hope this helps make your delivery a little more special and comfortable.